9 Unique Foods To Fight Off Candida Yeast In The Body Fast
You most likely by now have heard about candida, or know someone who has experienced it or has it, maybe you have experienced it yourself. Here are 9 Unique Foods To Fight Off Candida Yeast In The Body Fast! If you feel like you have been getting too many skin problems, yeast infections, irritable bowl syndrome, intense sugar cravings, and allergies, than you may have a candida over growth in your system. No fear, there are some things you can do like incorporating some of these awesome foods into your daily routine.
1) Cholera is an amazing green superfood, it is one of the best things you can eat to fight off candida, which is why it is at the top of this list. It is a deep sea algae known for its high chlorophyl content and very alkaline, so it helps balance our pH.
2) Spirulina is another amazing deep sea algae, which is like cholera, but higher in B vitamins and protein.
3) Cordyceps mushrooms are a type of mushroom that helps to balance your stomach and digestive system, and unlike other mushrooms, this one won't contribute to the unhealthy fungus.
4) Sauerkraut is a wonderful thing that helps to balance our digestive systems and has great probiotics, you can make it yourself or buy it, but make sure it is raw with no preservatives.
5) Coconut kefir is also awesome and very high in probiotics, and helps to balance the alkalinity of the body.
6) Oregano is a lovely herb that really helps to kill bacteria and fungal infections in the body, and has such high antioxidants.
7) Chia seeds are great for their high fibre content, and have potassium, protein and omega fatty acids
8) Coconut flour is wonderful like chia seeds for cleaning you out, they also have a lot of healthy fats, natural enzymes and potassium.
9) Last but not least, Barley Grass is wonderful and highly alkaline, and boosts immunity while removing candida from your system.
Visit 'All Women talk' by following the link in the section below for more!
Learn MORE at All Women Talk
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.